Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This week's sketch

......from Nuts About Sketches,  I have had these photos in an album for years and I have finally scrapped them!! Doesn't it feel good when that happens!!  These photos are of Cooper and Steven(Hubby), they were sitting out the front of your house waiting for the postie to come and Cooper wanted to get up on Steve's knee to give him a kiss but he licked him instead....well that's when the fun began!!!!!  Cooper has such a fun personality, very active and so adorable!!
Here is the sketch and my layout I did, I have used more photos, I had so many I wanted to include on the same layout.

I have use some old old old papers from my stash, the stripe is from...don't know just had a look and it had no brand name....some Kaisercraft Papers from the Lush Collection (the background PP) some Stampin Up Designer Paper and cardstock.  The orange strip across the page is Tape from Heidi Swapp (I told you it was old) and some rubons from Kaisercraft. For the title I use Thickers and BG stickers....oh and my new Martha Stewart around the page punch.

If you have a lot of photos like I had, head on over to Nuts About Sketches and try out this weeks sketch!!

Thanks and have a great day!
Cheers

Photobucket

No comments: