Thursday, October 20, 2011

This weeks sketch

Finally got this weeks sketch finished!!!!  My mouth has settled down quite a bit now, so feeling a lot better!

Here is sketch 183 over at Nuts About Sketches ........

My eldest Grand-daughter Emily, she is such a beautiful young girl!

I also used this as my DT layout for Out of the Hat ....I was sooo running out of time this month with everything, I combined the October challenge at Out of the Hat which was to use Purple/yellow, felt and torn edges...I used the colours, I used felt for the yellow in the banner and I wet and tore the PP along a scalloped ruler, with the sketch from Nuts about Sketches and I really like how it turned out!

Cheers

Photobucket

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Christa said...

Gorgeous take on this sketch. The colous and the doilies perfect. Lovely. Thanks for popping by my blog too.

Angela said...

Great job on the sketch. Love the colors!

Patricia said...

very beautiful page...

Sheila said...

A beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Nuts About Sketches!