Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday NAS!

I'm way behind in my posting my layouts but before I get around to doing it I just have to say a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nuts About Sketches.  Shawn is an incredible sketch artist, I love her work, I think it is because she uses a lot of photos in her sketches and they are so versatile!!  Anyway the birthday celebrations have began and there will be 8 days of sketches that Shawn has created and a wonderful prize is there to be won. 
One of the requirements for being considered for the prize is to become a follower of this blog. For each sketch you complete you will get an entry into the drawing for the fabulous kit from The Scrapping Spot.
Here is sketch  No 1, it's a beauty and my take on it!

My Darling grand-daughter Montana, isn't she the CUTEST!!!

So come on join in the fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

I love your newest layout....love all of the brights colors, border elements, and the darling photo!! Your layouts are a great inspiration!!

Beeceecreativity said...

just too cute.. love it all